Thursday, January 24, 2013

Marvel This!





















I came across the most amazing way to cross the Seine river in Paris, France. How rad would this be!? This has been I know, I know.. it is not a real bridge but I can still believe in it. If it was an actual bridge, I am pretty sure I would be there every day. Who hasn't wanted a trampoline in their childhood let alone having it be a bridge? Such a neat concept. Hopefully they can sway the fact that lawsuit after lawsuit would occur from people crashing into one another.






















I would love to hear what you all think about the trampoline bridge developed by AZC Architecture. Do you all like the new idea or would you say nay to this idea?

Have a marvelous Thursday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: 1, 2)


4 comments:

  1. Pretty element of content. I sіmрly stumbled
    uрon your site anԁ іn acceѕsіon
    cаpitаl to сlaim that I get in fact enjoyed accоunt
    your blog ρostѕ. Αnywаy Ӏ
    will be subscгibіng on your аugmеnt
    оr еven I succesѕ you gеt entry to constantly rapіdly.


    Fееl fгее to visit mу wеb blog :: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, I check your blogs daily. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!

    Have a look at my page ... Bauchmuskeltraining

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is verу fаsсinating, Υou are аn ovегlу ρrofessional blogger.
    I have jοined уouг rss feed and look forward to in seaгch of extrа of your
    еxcellent post. Αlso, I've shared your website in my social networks

    my weblog; Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!!! Love it <3
    I bet no heels are allowed :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...