Monday, November 26, 2012

Velvet + Leather

Velvet has always seemed ├╝ber luxurious to me and I have always dreamed of owning the perfect velvet gown. Mainly because the fabric is always shown in a beautiful extravagant gown.. And then I came across this lovely number from Ted Baker. The simple silhouette  the deep navy velvet.. I fell in love.

1. Velvet Dress - Ted Baker
2. Polka Dot Socks - AEO
3. Ankle Booties - A.P.C.
5. Crystal Bib Necklace
6. Clutch found at Nasty Gal

Forming a daytime outfit around velvet can be tricky but with the perfect cream leather jacket and ankle booties, your outfit is complete! I added a bib necklace and a bright clutch to keep this look exciting. What do you all think of this outfit?? Would you wear velvet during the day or would you reserve velvet for the night? I would love to hear!

Have a marvelous Monday!
XX Hilary

(Set made by me :))

5 comments:

  1. Want that colored clutch...cute! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the items that you assembled together !

    XX Luba

    Please visit me at :: Well Living BLog :: equestrian feel in my look today
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and the clutch!!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is good, even much better than what I had expected, I am sure leather jackets on cwmalls.com are made of genuine leather as it was much heavier than those jackets made of PU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab outfit - the jacket and necklace I die-for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...