Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Unconventional ∆ Gifting

Every time the holiday's come around, anxiety comes into play. For me, I feel anxious because I want to find the perfect gift for my loved ones. I want something they have never seen before or something they do not have two ten of.. like lotions or body sprays. So, this year I will be in the search for those perfect little items. So far I did not have to look far :). One of my new favorite online shops has several trinkets and unconventional household items like vases, silverware, coaster, etc. I highly reccommend checking out LEIF before you head to our beloved Target when finding a gift for the person who has EVRYTHING!


 These are the items I would highly reccomend purchasing that anyone would love to have. Would you shop at LEIF? I would love to hear where you look for gift ideas. Happy shopping :)

XX Hilary

(Photography Set made by me, Items by LEIF)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary, very nice ideas! I will check this site out! Thank you for the lovely comment:) Would you like to follow each other? I follow you on gfc and bloglovin/25,
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those forks and spoons are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Holidays..
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I have been tired of suits and like such casual dressing, and something else, like mens leather jackets, some designer jackets from cwmalls.com, can really show your taste and personality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...