Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh, Hey blog life!



So - yes.. I have been completely absent from the blogger world the past few months.. I have missed it terribly! School and other events have caused me to take a slight siesta from the blog. So much has happened in just a few months! Every time I saw something cool, heard of something interesting, or saw an incredible movie, all I thought was; "Wow, that would be an incredible post."
It definitely made me realize I can't leave my blog on the back burner. Blogging is definitely my creative outlet more so than a hobby I like to do. I will vow to blog again. Especially since it is my last semester, I have to stay sane some how, right?

How do you lovely readers stay sane? Do you blog often or read a cool novel? I would love to hear about your sane secret!

P.S. It is National Sister's Day! My sister posted an amazing photograph of the Falling Garden installation by Gerda Steiner and Jörg Lenzlinger on Pinterest the other day.. Wouldn't that be amazing to experience?

Have a great Wednesday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit to La Datcha)

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could go to that falling garden!! It looks so peaceful and amazing! Of course you know my sane outlet...reading :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome,
    nice written and include approximately all important infos.
    I would like to look extra posts like this .
    Visit my blog post :: 1procent.edu.pl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...