Friday, July 6, 2012

-Picnic Perfect-

This would be extremely thrilling!

{Wouldn't this be thrilling?}

Believe it or not, these hot days we are having in the city definitely make me want to get outside for a picnic. My apartment does not have air conditioning so it almost feels like an oven it is even hotter being cooped up inside. Plus, eating outside is that much more enjoyable.. Here are items I would bring on the perfect picnic.





























1. Ice Tea Brew: Poketo
2. Spoons (sold out, but so cute): Leif
3. Sunglasses: Topshop
4. Reseda Beach Towel: Anthropologie
5. Ice cream Sandwiches: Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

What would you bring to your perfect picnic? Would you bring these items as well? I am getting off from work early and am definitely getting lunch to-go for Bryant Park. What are your plans this weekend? I would love to hear!

Have an amazing weekend!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: Bippity Boppity Boo, Myself)

5 comments:

  1. omg that would be so cool to have a pinic like that! :O I would be a bit scared tho :P

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. No A/C! That is crazy, well I think when you look on the positive side you want to get out of the house, so you're more inclined to do things :)

    But the hanging picnic table is so crazy, but looks fun!

    *Always, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle spoons!!<3

    alexandra
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes.. that does not look fun.
    I love the spoons... no ac must be horrible Especially with the heat wave we're having. We didn't have an ac at our last rental. Not fun

    ReplyDelete

  5. Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...