Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Travel to: Iceland






















While driving home from the college I attend, I always catch myself staring at the power lines. There isn't much else to look at in the middle of Iowa. I wonder how many people are reached by those power lines. Then I think about how much of an eyesore they really are. I found this amazing architect from Choi + Shine that created figurines from the power lines in Iceland.. how cool is that? I believe he should come to Iowa to do a few reconstructions on our power lines.

























Would you enjoy taking a look at these beauties? Or would you rather see the normal power lines?

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: 1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...