Monday, June 11, 2012

Today is a Colorful day!


































Whenever I think about where I am going to live in the future I always think about what my house is going to look like. I already know it will be non-traditional and NO beige or brown walls. Not that I don't like the colors, I just feel like splashes of color will be much more fun to look at.. the more color the better.


{I love the pop of pink!}



































What kind of house are you lusting for in the future? Do you already have your dream home? I would love to  hear your wonderful feedback :).

Have a happy Monday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: 1, 2, 3)

4 comments:

  1. I love the third room... I want my future home to be like that: light base with colorful accessories!

    www.blogdamariahelena.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that first picture, I just love that blue polka dot rug with that orange picture! I don't think I would ever purchase it, but it just goes so well!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink room. Now I've got the urge to redecorate!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...