Tuesday, June 19, 2012

.:Summer Essentials:.

Summer {equals} perfection. There is nothing better than soaking up the sun with friends and family. Everyone seems happier when the weather is beautiful. I was looking up the weather for the week and the city will be upto 97 degrees! My friend and I actually went to Rockaway Beach this weekend and it was marvelous. It felt like a mini vacation since all the buildings were invisible from the ocean side. It took about an hour to get there via subway but it was totally worth it. Here are my summer essentials/outfit of the week!


What do you all think about the Summer Essentials? What are your activities during the hot Summer days to stay cool? I would love to hear your opinions!

Have an amazing Tuesday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: 1, 2 made by me)

1 comment:

  1. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted
    with afterward you can write otherwise it is complex to write.
    Also visit my web-site ... shopping

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...