Thursday, June 7, 2012

Do or Don't: Cat Ear Headband

Image 1 of Limited Edition Pearl Cat Ear Aliceband
As I was browsing a few of my favorite online stores, I came across something I found ridiculous.. a cat ear headband. We have seen them in many different variations for Halloween but seeing this piece as a fashion statement? I am not sure if I am sold on that. It definitely takes me back to Halloween memories when I was growing up.
Image 2 of Limited Edition Pearl Cat Ear Aliceband
I would love to hear what you think about this little gem. Would you rock the cat ear headband? I am not so sure if I would be able to wear it without cracking up at myself.

Have a wonderful Thursday (Wow this week has flown by)!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit: ASOS.com)

4 comments:

  1. it's cute, but i definitely would not be able to wear this in "real life!" i would probably wear it on halloween though :)
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those cat ears are too cute!!! Are they "wearable"? Meh, why not? They'd be fun at a party!

    Cute cute post!
    Emily
    http://partymixtape.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for publishing these details on your website.
    Here is my page ... Remove Decals

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my rare style of nekomimi from PIJ. I said it rare because i observe cat ears in cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...