Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Best Ice-Cream Sandwich Ever


































{Divine ice-cream sandwiches enjoyed on the high line in Manhattan}

After the blazing hot summer days already hitting us in NYC, anything cold sounds amazing in my book. If I had a kitchen with a fridge/freezer, these would be on my to-do list to tackle. I didn't just want any ice-cream sandwich, I wanted gourmet ice-cream and cookies as well.. Smitten Kitchen has an amazing recipe that I am dying to make. She always has the best unique twists on classic recipes.





















Doesn't it look amazing?? Anything dulce de leche is fine by me. :) Would you devour these as fast as I would?


Have an amazing Wednesday :)
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit: Top taken by me, Smitten Kitchen)

4 comments:

  1. these look absolutely delicious!!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM - those look amazing! Dulce de leche? Sold :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks divine! I might need to try making those myself...

    Katrina
    Sparkle is a Color

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...