Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Outfit of the week: Stripes+Florals

Orange peonies

How was everyone's memorial day? I hope it was fabulous. It was steamy hot over here in NYC. We stayed as cool as possible along with a little help from gourmet popsicles and ice cream sandwiches (mine was snickerdoodle cookies + green tea ice cream). NY is still pretty exciting and I am starting to get used to the subways. I still cannot believe I am here. Here is an outfit I pulled together for this week :).



Dress - Alice + Olivia
Sandals - Hally for Topshop
Sunnies - Corie
Top - H&M
Bag - Rosemary

I am absolutely in love with the stripes and floral combination. It is so fun! Would you mix stripes + florals together?

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit 1, 2)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...