Thursday, May 24, 2012

.:Movie Buff:.




























{Girl with the pearl earring}

Speaking of New York City, have any of you read The Great Gatsby? It was one of my favorite books that we actually read for class in high school. The setting is placed in New York City in the 1920's after the United States recovered from the first World War.. Also known as the Roaring 20's. Anyway, there will be a remake of the film that will be here this Winter, 2012. I can hardly wait to see it! And Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan will be starring in the film.


{Über glamorous, Carey Mulligan}


Are you planning on going to see The Great Gatsby? I cannot wait to see it and I hope it is just like the book.

Have a marvelous Thursday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to IMDb)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this film coming out. I think it'll be great even though I'd not read the Greayt Gatsby before. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...