Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dessert: Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart


































It always seems that when I do not have a stove or any cooking utensils of my own, that is when I want to cook the most. One thing I have never made before that I definitely would like to is a tart. But not just any tart, a Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart! I find salted caramel is the best dessert.. something not so sweet (recipe found here).

I would love to hear what your favorite dessert is. Is it a salted caramel tart? Would you make this recipe?

Have a marvelous Thursday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit: The Traveler's Lunchbox)

1 comment:

  1. Umm... this looks divine. My favorite dessert is probably just good ole fashion rocky road ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...