Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do or Don't: Hair Chalk

Around age ten, my family and I took a summer vacation to Florida. Fascinated by everything, the beautiful lights, the magic that seemed to be oozing from the infamous Disney Castle, and the array of all sorts of people from all over the world. One little girl I spoke with while waiting in line for a ride (I cannot remember which ride). She had an English accent from the United Kingdom. For some reason, I will never forget her telling me she dyed her hair strawberry blonde. Ever since then, I have wanted to dye my hair strawberry blonde. It was a color I have never seen before and I had to have it. Naturally, It never happened - haha. That is what brings me to hair-chalking. Have you heard of this before? Since my hair is very blonde, I figured I would try out a hair chalk color in my hair.








































































{How cute is she!? I couldn't resist}

I would love to hear what you all think about hair-chalking. Is it a Do or Don't in your book?

XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to Express Styles, Fellt, Suzette Ridenour)

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cool! I have dark brown hair and I'm extremely jealous right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I bet it would still work! Try it out and let me know how it works :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! You should definitely try it out.. I have some lighter streaks in my hair & I definitely wouldn't mind a temporary change up!

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful hair, and I hope it works as well for me as it did for you :) any tips to help a newbie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg and you're sister is soooooooo adorable it hurts :>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...