Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday: World of Color






















I usually like photography that is as little Photoshopped as possible, but Sebastiaan Bremers work is wonderful! I love the droplets of color he adds to his portraits. It definitely brings a whimsical aspect to any situation. I especially like the droplets of color in the snow. Such a fun touch!







































Would you add color droplets to your portraits for the home? I would love to hear!

Happy first of March!
XX Hilary

(Photography from Sebastiaan Bremer)

5 comments:

  1. it's definitely a fun POP of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool. I would LOVE to try this



    http://babyrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really love photography and this is amazing, I really love the color droplets it does add a very special touch to the photographs

    Cymone
    xo
    www.lovehartley.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...