Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday Favorites!

This week has been whizzing by and I can hardly believe it is February. I am very excited for the semester to go even faster! Usually I do not like wishing my days away but being so close to living in NYC this summer is definitely keeping my focus on the future. I have also finalized my location which is only a ten minute walk from my internship. That will still be a few months away, but it is getting closer by the week! Here are my favorites of the week! :)

















{The saturated orange is perfect}






















{I am in need of pointed toe flats! Love the color of the Mulberry flats}
























{Edgy, yet sophisticated cuff}


1. Miu Miu Pleated Skirt
2. Mulberry Ballerina Flats
3.Mtwtfss Weekday Cuff

Have a beautiful Wednesday!
XX Hilary

(Photographs made by me)

2 comments:

  1. Loving that orange skirt! What a fun color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is really pretty! I have a nail polish the exact same color :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...