Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday :)

















One of my favorite designers is definitely making my lust for warm weather much larger. The mix of pastels and neon colors are absolutely lovely. I would love to jump right into the middle dress shown. The yoke neckline is perfect. Here are a few links around the web that are also pretty exciting for the week. Enjoy!

Rachel Zoe's more than just a clothing maven..

Be the unconventional bride

Madonna in Givenchy.. aka Queen Tut!

Check out this Instyle editorial.

90's throwback

One of my hidden loves.. socks! :)

.. and more socks

beautiful dress for a spring event.

Pre-fall is seeing.. RED.

Menswear tailoring.. great article.

Isn't this adorable?

What do you think about these heels? Do or don't?

Are you all excited for warm weather? I definitely am!

Have a beautiful day!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit to Nicholette Mason)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! A lot of interesting stuff. I am following you :) Check my blog and if you like it, you are welcome to do the same! Kisses <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...