Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ΔWednesday FavoritesΔ

Today I thought I would go back to normal even though fashion week is not quite over. There have been amazing shows the past few days and am a little overwhelmed having too much to say about each new line. Today is such a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I left our building after class and was in heaven. I love seeing the snow melt! Here are a few favorites I have been keeping an eye on this week.


{I can never have enough stripes}






















{The perfect canvas bag for summer}






















{Love the clean lines on this ring}

1. J. Crew Stripe Dress
2. Asos Bag
3. Topshop ring

Do you have any favorites this week? How about any of these?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
XX Hilary

5 comments:

  1. I need that bag in my life. obsessed. amazing post, love. if you get a sec I have a fabulous giveaway valued at $634.50 that I'd love for you to enter. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the ring!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these would look fab together! {the ring is my fav. I'm a sucker for chunky rings!}
    happiness...
    dannelle@nestenterprises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all 3 of these! Classy and fun.

    Xo,
    Catherine
    FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bag! i am starting to fall in love with mustard yellow . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...