Thursday, February 9, 2012

The time has Come (Finally!)

Even though I am not invited to the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, I am there in spirit. Luckily, YouTube live-streams for us not-so-lucky people that are obsessed with fashion. The Hippinista will be solely dedicated to Fashion Week. There are many designer shows that I cannot wait to see. A designer on the newer side is Richard Chai. His Spring 2012 RTW show made me a new fan. I loved the patterned biker shorts, florals + studs, and cutouts of dresses. His eye for street style is inevitable when viewing his show.. hopefully this show will be just as grand.


























The queens of the red carpet begin with Marchesa. This power duo creates gowns that are magnificently designed for dramatic, jaw-dropping gowns. Every season, I see many gowns that I would die to wear.























Isaac Mizrahi is someone I wish was my best friend. He may be frank, but he sure does know what he is talking about. His love for fashion truly shows in his line and never gives up on his vision, regardless on what the reviews may say.
























These are only a few of the designers I cannot wait to see.. the list definitely continues. Which designers are you excited to see?

Have a great day!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to WWD)

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could go as well! I will be living vicariously through live streams:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be Isaac's best friend too! Unzipped is such a great movie! And he's fun on Project Runway All Stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We actually watched this movie in our Intro to the fashion Industry course in school. I cannot wait for PRAS tonight.

      XX

      Delete
  3. So pretty! All the collections are just so stunning! Love the stud detailing too!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...