Thursday, February 23, 2012

.:One Dozen Roses:.































One of my favorite little things about snow leaving is the smell of the humidity coming back into the air. It feels like everything in nature is coming back to life. The blue sky, green grass, and the flowers! Seeing the beautiful colors in front yards of people's homes and seeing lovely flowers at the farmers markets is an instant delight. I cannot wait to buy a new bouquet! When I lived at home with my family, we could never have flowers since our cats would eat them or knock them over. One of the perks of living on my own!










































What are you excited for during spring time? I would love to hear!

Have a beautiful Thursday!
XX Hilary

(Photography credit found at Borrowed HeavenKinser Event Company, Lisa WarningerAll Things Simple)

1 comment:

  1. I love the spring and im so excited its hear, the gorgeous colors and the florals, just makes you feel so happy :)\


    Cymone
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...