Wednesday, February 22, 2012

◄Influenced: 1930's►


























Have you ever wished it was possible to hop in a time machine to see what life really was like back in the early 1900's? Style has immensely developed over the years and seeing everything for myself would be amazing. I usually influenced by the 1960-1970's era but also love the 1920-30's. The drop waist, finger waved hair, beautiful necklines, the cute little hats, I love it. The elegance seeps right out the computer in the photo above.. lovely.


























{Such a fun day at the beach}


























{This makes me want to chop my hair off}



















I would love to hear what era you are all influenced by the most? Is it the 1920-30's too?

Have a great Wednesday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit to Mrs. Bunny Dell, Glamour Daze, My Vintage Vogue, BoV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...