Friday, February 3, 2012

Have a wonderful Weekend!




{Oh, how I love this little door}

After receiving an internship and getting ready to sum up my college career, my feet are starting to get cold with every move I make. I have to keep asking myself, "Will I be good enough for my career choice? Will I find a job?" Many questions like this run through my mind. I have to think back and remember I chose this career path because I was not afraid. I knew many people from my hometown doubted me, but it was up to me to prove I can do this and I knew I could. Even though I will not succeed at every choice I make, at least I will be able to say I tried :). Here is my outfit choice of the week! I just purchased a pair of patterned pants from Zara (that are not available anymore) and thought I would share how I styled my outfit around them. I wanted to keep everything pretty basic since the pants are loud enough..






































Christopher Kane Tee, Thakoon Pants, Vogue Italia Sunnies, Noir Necklace, Cambridge Satchel, Pour la Victoire Diana Heels

Would you wear patterned pants? How would you style them?
P.S. What are you all doing this weekend? I know the Superbowl will be playing.. I do not watch sports but I know many people do.. good luck for your team!

Have a wonderful weekend!
XX Hilary

(Photograph credit from Arch Daily, Outfit made by me)

13 comments:

  1. you paired this up really nice i love the yellow top with this. Dont worry about the internship, you'll do a great job! :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, I hope you are right!

      XX

      Delete
  2. fabulous inspiration.
    happiness...
    dannelle@nestenterprises

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy looking door! Yellow is my fav color and it has sun a fun popping effect when worn with neutrals...I like your styling!

    http://james1542.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sudden urge to paint my door neon colors? haha Love it

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! I was thinking neon pink.. I'll have to see which looks best.

      XX

      Delete
  6. Love these trousers, don't think I'd be able to pull them off though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually do have pair of patterned pants ;D I mostly wear 'em during the summer x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, ladies!
    Eloise - they are easier than you think you pull off! I would start with a subtle print if you like them a lot.

    Marz - Aren't they great? I love them!

    Diana - I'm so glad you like my blog!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am diggin the floral pants :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...