Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday: Surfing Soul

















Ever since watching the movie Blue Crush, I have been obsessed with surfing. Even though I have always been drawn to the water, surfing has been one thing that I have not been able to since I live in Iowa. As you can imagine, we have zero waves. This is also one of the main reasons why I want to move to another state. Iowa is safe and great for family life, but I am ready for a new and different experience. Maybe I will end up somewhere by the ocean, who knows?































What is something you have always wanted to do? Is it surfing for you as well? I would love to hear!

Happy Monday!
XX Hilary

(Photography credit to Shannon Stent, Paul McGee, Surf Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I think you should save up money and take a trip somewhere so you can learn how to surf. I grew up in Hawaii so going to the beach, paddling, and surfing were all common things to do when I was younger.

    One thing that I would like to try someday is snowboarding. I've never actually been in snow so it would be really cool if I were able to make snow angels, a snowman, go sledding, etc.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's funny, I took some surfing lessons last weekend as part of a team building exercise for work. It was fun, but probably not for me after the sore muscles + bruises I sustained when I collided with a friend's surfboard.

    Great to try though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...