Monday, February 6, 2012

.Bomb's Away.



























Ever since I was a little girl, I have been extremely drawn to the water. My parents enrolled my sister and I in competitive swimming for years when we were growing up. The rush I felt every time the buzzer rang, leaping headfirst into the water was an irreplaceable feeling while competing with many other contestants. This is what sparked my interest of jumping into the open water from a rocky cliff. I definitely would like to experience this as soon as possible.









































What about you? Have you ever wanted to go cliff diving? What is something you have always wanted to do? I would love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful Monday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph Credit to Feng Wei, Image Source, Unknown)

5 comments:

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I went cliff diving in Mexico on a trip with my best friends. I love water but always hate jumping in the water. I don't even like jumping in the pool lol It was amazing! I hope you get the chance soon :)

    Marche'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic!
    http://apparel-hunter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..looks like so much fun! I have always wanted to sun-rise on a boat from the middle of the ocean...:)
    http://james1542.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, now if only i didn't have a fear of heights, i would be all over this as well. how beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...