Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday: Linky Love

























Being back at school has definitely reminded me why I am a fashion nerd. I am very excited to start our pattern making + draping class along with planning our fashion show. Even though I have a lighter load (school wise) this semester, I feel like this will be my busiest semester to date. Bring it on! Here are many links I have found over the weekend.. Clicky click.

Have your cake and eat it too.

Planning on taking a trip this year?

.. and talk about this breathtaking view!

Funny article by Simon Rich

The perfect LBD

New Chanel ads..

Vera Wang's hidden talent

Lime green is back! Who knew?

Who loves the leather skirt trend? I DO I DO!

And yes, I am the weird girl who loves healthy weird food :) This drink sounds delish!

Have an amazing Tuesday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph credit to Vogue Italia from Designlovefest)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely links...loved the places to visit this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out the links. I love the photo in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love patterns :)


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much to sharing those link they're Gorgeous : )

    http://thewayofdesign.blogspot.com/
    xxoo
    Carol,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thanks for sharing those links. It gave me the perfect research for my morning coffee. :) Great post!

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO...i LOVE carrot lemonade, it is fantastic and that picture is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xx, alisia e
    http://www.alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...