Thursday, January 19, 2012

This One's for the Boys

Menswear fashion -- enough said.  I love seeing men that appreciate fashion off the runway. A lot of men around here do not care about fashion and they throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt with running shoes. Style.com had a slue of photographs that showed many men going to fashion shows and wearing their best. Many of the men were dressed similarly but made their outfits their own with accessories. I love the top photograph with the fabulous hat!  Notice the awesome navy coats? Looking good.



What do you all think about menswear? The navy outerwear? I love it!

Have a beautiful Thursday!
XX Hilary

(Photograph credit to Tommy Ton for Style.com)

5 comments:

  1. Every time my husband gets out of his work gear and dresses to the nines, I swoon. Men should be in love with fashion too! So hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! All the men are dressed so fabulously! Would love it if you could check out my latest post and tell me what you think! Follow me, I follow you?

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...