Monday, January 30, 2012

Rising☼Sun






















The first moment I fell in love with sunrises was on the plane when I was in fourth grade en route to Florida. I was probably grumpy and complaining about being awake so early but right when I looked out the window, I saw the orange-pink sun peeking out from behind the clouds. Watching the sun rise in beautiful locations would definitely make each experience that much better.













































Where would your ideal location be for sun-gazing? I would definitely be somewhere warm and beautiful.

XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to Jordan Hurd, Storm Catcher, + Sean McEntee )

5 comments:

  1. Perfect pics for a Monday morning...not stress at all!
    xo,Clochet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! I love sun gazing in Saskatchewan (where I am from). The vast open prairies make for the most amazing sun sets!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look like a painting! where ever this is, is my ideal place for sun sets

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love looking at sunrises on the meadow behind my grandma's house :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...