Wednesday, January 18, 2012

.:Neons ago:.

I have found that when it is colder than a freezer outside, I tend to paint my nails in brighter colors or wear accessories that are bright and bold. Looking down at my bright nails or bracelets gives me an extra boost of energy that I definitely need. Even though I do not like wearing the color pink that often, I am extremely drawn to neon pink. It is unexpected and pairs beautifully with many basics. Neons are supposedly out.. but I am keeping neon pink in the mix.


































Pierre Hardy Heels
Cambridge Satchel at Modcloth
Michael Kors Sweater
Asos Watch
Michael Kors Dress
Butter London Nail Polish
Ally Skirt

What color puts you in instant happy mode? Do you like neon pink? I would love to hear from you!

XX Hilary

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these items! Neon rules!

    xo
    Katherine
    http://thestyletab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color definitely makes me happy! i love both of the micheal kors pieces and the butter polish. great choices!!

    xoamy
    http://cupcakes-n-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful color so much! It´s such a vibrant and happy hue! Love your selection! I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again great items, I will never grow up from hot pink :)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...