Friday, January 20, 2012

Have an Adventurous Weekend!

It is finally Friday! I can hardly wait to begin the weekend and have an amazing time with my boyfriend and friends. Being busy with the future grown-up stuff has got me thinking in a different state of mind. I am definitely ready to do some adventurous, fun things out in the snow.. maybe some sledding?! I have been dying to wear my new skirt (found here) that just arrived in the mail last week. Unfortunately, we have had 5 degree weather and will have to postpone my asymmetrical skirt for another day. Day dreaming about what I will wear with my skirt has left me with styling my whole weekend outfit around it. Here it is!
Xoxo Sweater.. One like it here
Topshop Skirt
Noir Necklace.. One like it found at F21
Zara Boots

What are you dying to wear when this cold weather business blows over? Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? I would love to hear! :)

Ciao-Ciao.
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to Angie Royer + Outfit made by me)

11 comments:

  1. i'm going to Siena! can't wait! have a wonderful weekend!! love chiara www.isnotmycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to wear that outfit hihi :)

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I love that black ruffle skirt you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that collage! Good taste! i like sweater so much!

    Have amazing weekend!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!i hope you have an amazing weekend, too! I love your new skirt. Asymmetrical skirts can be tough to style, but I think you've got it down. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage! I need those sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your picks for styling the skirt - and i'm definitely lusting after these high/low hems i'm seeing everywhere now. so great that you are featuring cheaper options with your pics as well . . . very chic. enjoy the snow!

    xx shari
    http://shari-ana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool outfit! Lovely skirt!

    I just started my blog. Hope you will take a look and follow at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com
    for a touch of men's fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...