Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy, Happy Tuesday
































Everything about her outfit is perfection. The carrot orange blazer, electric pink trousers, ethnic head wrap and the fabulous black+white sunnies .. I love it all! Even though she is wearing such brightly colored clothes, it can still be worn in winter. Today has definitely been one of the warmest January days we have ever had and it makes me want to slide into my swimsuit and run out into the ocean. After seeing this photograph, I can still have summer weather on my mind and wear clothing that creates a summer edge during winter. Relaxing by the water is definitely my favorite past time when the weather is right. Here are a few links for fashion from around the web!

Elizabeth Olsen definitely making a name for herself.

Emma Stone wearing Alexander McQueen at the SAG's.

The Man Bun.. Do or Don't?

Blogging is the new stress-reliever for Teens.

Tendertones Makeup

Cartoon inspired makeup.. I love this! :)

Wear spring dresses now.. My favorite thing to do.

Anna Wintour, Grace Coddington and Karl Lagerfeld as The Simpsons (hehe).

Who says white shoes have to expire after Labor Day?

Marni for H&M!

Tennis Style History.. I would play this sport for the cute get-up.

Have an amazing Tuesday everyone!
XX Hilary

(Photograph from Wear Color)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary!
    Thank u for your comment on my post :)
    I bought the brown jacket because I was really needing one ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday to you! LOVE Emma Stone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely dig that first image. Huge fan of the bright colors. I really want to figure out how to tie a scarf around my head like that for summer...without looking like a fool :)

    Mandy
    The Klury Report & Kini Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree! I figured out how to do the turban look with scarves but not that yet.. youtube surely has something!

      XX Hilary

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with those colours !
    AMazing photo!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fashion news, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...