Monday, January 23, 2012

GOOD MORNING :)

Good morning and happy Monday! This weekend included a never ending movie list, sipping tea and staying warm in our cozy apartment. Cabin fever has not hit me yet but I have already been searching for destinations for a vacation. Even though I will not be able to go for awhile, it is still fun to dream.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Pinned Image

New Zealand
Pinned Image

Germany
Photo: A pathway covered in red autumn leaves in a German forest

My lovely readers, where is somewhere you have been dying to visit? I would have to say my next destination will be Germany.

Have a wonderful Monday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to 1. Encore Life 2. National Geographic 3. National Geographic)

9 comments:

  1. Those are amazing photos! I am really wanting to go to France and Germany!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germany is a place I still haven't been to either. Love the pics! Makes me want to stop this Monday work day and take off!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhe - I went to France last summer and it was amazing. You must go!
    Jen - I agree.. I would love to leave tonight!

    XX Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to Paris, Prague and Copenhagen in three weeks! That first photo got me so excited! Feel free to check back with my blog at the end of February to hear how the trip went!

    Christina
    http://www.thehappyshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm Germany now. Beautiful picture.

    I would sale my little brother to go to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to Paris in May with my boyfriend to celebrate our fifth year anniversary. I have a feeling it will be amazing! :) I've heard that Copenhagen is really beautiful too, even though I've never been there (shame on me since it's not far from Sweden). Stockholm is fantastic in the summer, I think you should go there sometime if you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard Stockholm is amazing.. I will definitely visit in the future.

      XX Hilary

      Delete
  7. what great pictures. i'd love to visit all these places one day~

    xx,
    graceinajar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...