Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite Three>>

Today is a full day planned for this girl! We are having a photoshoot (which is always fun). I made a top to go with our knock-off project last semester last minute yesterday for the photoshoot.. I am getting excited! And of course, I thought squeezing in a mock interview today was a great idea. Interviews always make me nervous no matter what it is for. Afterwards I always think, "Oh, I should have said this!" They are videotaping us for it too. I still have a few minutes to blog at least! Here are my favorite three items of the week.








































1. Madewell Dress
2. Emilio Pucci Blazer
3. Karen Walker Sunnies

What are your favorites for the week? I would love to hear what you all think.
P.S. What do you all feel about interviews?

XX Hilary

4 comments:

  1. those shades are AMAZING!! so good for the summer season!!

    http://panda-brows.blogspot.com/

    Aoife xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all three!!! Oh the colors!!!

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to have this blazer!! little sunshine everyday right next to me :)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...