Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Click►Click



I am getting very excited for this semester for many reasons.. but one in particular is to plan our Catwalk design show coming this spring! We are finally getting everything in order and setting dates for model recruitment and rehearsals. This is definitely a bitter:sweet experience since it is also my last show I will be involved with. I am happy to graduate early but thinking about being off on my own is extremely surreal.. On a side not, here are links around the web!

Rest In Peace, Etta James.

Top 10 trends for Spring 2012

Spring:: SandalsShades and Swimsuits :)

A cancelled runway show? Madness.

Would you buy a $400,000 T-shirt?

Morse Code Necklace.. I love this idea.

Is this worth the hearing? maybe so.

..and speaking of shoes.

Such a cute idea.. Nail History.

The perfect book for anyone with a passion for fashion.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
XX Hilary

(Photography Credit to The Sarorialist)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh nice!! I'd love to see pictures of the last show!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...