Monday, January 9, 2012

✈Bon Voyage✈


I have many reasons to be thankful and sometimes I feel that I do not fully appreciate what I have and instead wish for what I do not have. I need to take a step back and look at what I have accomplished as an individual and what I have to look forward to. The great news is that the future can always change and exciting and new things will always come my way.  Even if you do not feel that other people feel the excitement you have.. it doesn't matter. There will always be people that will not believe in you.. believing in yourself is the most important. These are the things I am most thankful at the moment:

  • Landing a design internship in The Big Apple for the summer! 
  • Being placed as Artistic Director of our Catwalk show.
  • Having a supportive family and a supportive significant other.
  • Being able to go to college to begin with.
  • Having amazing new followers on my blog.
  • Having a warm place to live during winter
  • Having a job that I actually enjoy my time working.
  • Being alive in general.
I would love to hear what you all are excited for! What are your big moments coming to you in the future?

XX Hilary
(Photograph: Circa Summer 2011, St. Michel in France)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I think a lot of the time I get caught up in what I want rather than being grateful for what I have. Congrats on your internship! I've been trying to get one myself, so I know how hard it is! I'm sure you'll do great things! :) Thanks for visiting!

    xoxo
    Ellen
    www.seizethestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...