Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bells of the Ball

The Golden Globes are always my favorite for many reasons including; gorgeous outfits, finding great movies/shows to watch and discovering new designers or actors to keep an eye out for inspiration. Here are my favorites from this year's show..



















































































1. Emma Stone wearing Lanvin
2. Michelle Williams wearing Jason Wu and Fred Leighton
3. Claire Danes wearing J. Mendel and Bulgari

Who was your favorite bell of the ball? I am in love with Michelle Williams gown.. I need it!

Have an adventurous Tuesday! After classes and work are done for me, I am wanting to get in a little sketching and possibly go on a winter walk if I am up for it. I am already beginning to develop cabin fever.
XX Hilary

(Photography credit to Tyler Boye for WWD.. He is an amazing photographer!)

5 comments:

  1. loved, loved, loved Claire Daines dress, esp. the back!! Classic Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress that Emma Stone had on, that dress is just perfect and that color is amazing, such a great choice! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Emma :) Thanks for ur comment, I like ur blog! I'm gonna follow you, u can do the same with me if u want :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post, I like it!!! The dresses are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog!

    http://aydanim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...