Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Black

Happy 2012! I can hardly believe it is this year already. I have been having such an amazing time relaxing and enjoying time away from school. Last night we enjoyed fast food Italian style and went to a dollar theater for a fun date night. I feel so much less guilty spending money on a movie that is $1.50 opposed to $9.50. People always seem to think my actions are extremely random and I would probably agree. It is more interesting that way. What have you all been doing for your new week of 2012?

Here is my outfit of the week!



























1. Topshop Sweater
2. Mulberry full skirt.. One like it found here
3. Melie Bianco Bag for Target
4. Topshop Tights
5. Fiorentini and Baker Eli Boots

I would love to hear what you feel about the outfit. Would you wear this much black?

Have an amazing Tuesday!
XX Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...