Thursday, December 15, 2011

ΔTalking ThursdayΔ
















Good morning lovely readers! I have been extremely busy and tend to be pretty stressed during finals week.. Which heightens my road rage problem. Anyone that knows me knows I am not a good driver and I am also worse about how other people drive. If only we had subways and trains in Iowa. I definitely would use them every day. So readers, what are your pet peeves that you love to hate? I would love to hear about them!

(Photograph credit to Mark Mawson. Take a peek at his work, he is amazing!)

Have a wonderful Thursday!
XX Hilary

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday and good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you but the funny thing is here in Toronto Canada, our subway and buses are just as bad as our drivers, so I would say they are both my pet peeve, you just cant win haha..Happy Thursday hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely choices!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...