Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Happy Sunday!

My Lovelies!! I have not blogged in a few weeks due to projects and school work. This week is finals, but I could not wait to blog until tomorrow. I thought I would share one of my favorite color combinations, Fuchsia and Red. I feel that these two colors are the most ignored since they are such bold colors and so close on the color wheel. My previous red and fuchsia post can be found here :).

Here is the outfit of the week!







































3. Plisse Maxi Skirt
4. Chanel Vintage Necklace

What do you all think? What color combinations are you obsessed with? I would love to hear! My list goes on. There really isn't any combinations I would not try out to wear.

XX Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...