Tuesday, December 20, 2011

.:Gift Wrapping Ideas:.

Good afternoon! I have been wrapping presents all night and today and was thinking.. I wish I had wrapping paper that was too pretty to rip apart, but never can find in stores. I have found some fabulous DIY wrapping paper ideas from the lovely Martha Stewart website that is sure to suite anyone's style. She has plenty of ideas that are easy enough for the not-so crafty people as well.
Here are some of my favorite gift wrapping ideas.


Stamping white wrapping paper. Find some great stamps here.


Re-purposed paper.. Like maps, newspaper, old wallpaper.  This is also eco-chic!


Dip-Dyed paper.. use food coloring and presto!


Bright Stripes with colored tape.

What gift ideas do you like to use? 

Have a great day!
XX Hilary

(Photo Credits found at the Martha Stewart Website)

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative! I love the idea of using maps, newspaper and old wall paper! You're right, it is so eco-chic.

    http://stephaniemstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...