Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Δ 3 for Me



























1. New Look Sequin Top (I love the collar)
2. Camilla and Marc Dress (LOVE)
3. Asos Envelope Clutch

With Holiday fever on my mind for the past few weeks, I cannot help but think about the great spring items that are transitioning in stores. I have been dreaming of a white Christmas and it clearly did not happen. I feel like this will definitely be the warmest winter we have ever encountered (and I am not complaining!). I am very excited to have a few more days away from classes to relax and get a few episodes of Modern Family in.
I have been eyeing this lovely dress for a couple of days and cannot get it out of my head. I will definitely have to make the purchase when it hits the sales rack. What are you all excited about for the new year? Would you wear this neon number?

Have an amazing Thursday!
XOX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary...
    Loving your blog...
    I'm sure going to be your loyal follower :)
    Great inputs u got here...

    Happy holidays...

    Aien
    http://aienjamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...