Friday, December 30, 2011

.:ETC:.

I can hardly wait for NYE tomorrow!! I am not sure if many people would consider this a holiday, but I sure do. It is my favorite holiday for many reasons. I love being with my friends, having a great time and bringing in the new year without any regrets. These are my random inspiring photographs to view for the weekend!




































Photograph Credit: Redball Project: Kurt Perschke, Empire Map Dress: Susan Stockwell, Hamlet on NYE found on flickr, Rice Krispie Treats: Kellogg's, Free Tattoo: Think Yogurt, Black Matte/Sheen Nails: We Heart It

Have a glorious New Year's Eve!
XX Hilary

3 comments:

  1. What cool inspirations, and I love how you described New Year's. I love the holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is to die for! Love your blog!

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...