Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cheers for Tintin!

For some reason, shopping for a guy is so much harder than shopping for my gal friends or my family members who are women. I have found such a cute post at Refinery29 for men's style. They have such a great idea of taking inspiration for menswear from a very stylish cartoon character. Everyone meet Tintin! :)

 


 






















































Way to go, Tintin! Would you buy this look for your guy friend? boyfriend? husband?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
XX Hilary

(Photo credits to: Refinery29, J. Crew, Pants, Trench and shoes.. Zara)

2 comments:

  1. You just gave me some shopping tips! Thank the fashion gods you Tintin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't shop for guys, so I go with gift cards or electronics. The simple way out. I really like the guy's outfit with the brown boots.

    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...