Thursday, November 17, 2011

✰You Make Me Sparkle✰

I have been so excited for the holidays and, of course, I cannot wait to paint my nails crazy holiday-esque looks. My favorite new nail color provider is deborah lippman and her collection line this season is impeccable. I cannot wait to try them out!


























Red Sparkle, "Do you Think I'm Sexy?"
Gold Sparkle, "Boom Boom Pow"
Deep Purple Sparkle, "Bad Romance"
Multi-Sparkle, "Happy Birthday"
Blue Sparkle, "Across the Universe"
White Sparkle, "To Heaven"

I love the red sparkles for Christmas and the multi-sparkle for the New Years! My lovely readers, what colors are you going to paint your nails for the holidays?

Have an amazing day! It's almost Thursday!
XX Hilary

7 comments:

  1. I love that deep purple nail polish. Just gorgeous! I'm actually into greens and pinks for Christmas this year. Which is not traditional at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the blue. Where can you find these polishes?

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you can click on the links I posted below to figure out where to buy them from. :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya! I'm looking forward to sparkly nails, as well. I've been wanting to try Deborah Lippman nail polishes especially her sparkly collection. Have you tried them? Are they worth the money? -A

    Blurbs|Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! I love your pick of nailpolishes up there. I've never tried glitter nailpolish but think this might be a first for this holiday season!

    Maria xx
    http://cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not tried them yet and I have heard Lippmann's nail polish is definitely worth the money.. and it lasts a long time.

    XX Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Deborah Lippmann and all that sparkles. I am torn between stamping and glitter polishes. I guess why not do both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...