Wednesday, November 2, 2011

.:Three of My Favorite Things:.

1. Florence + the Machine's new album is out! Her music is amazing and I never get sick of them. Listen to the preview at iTunes.

florence-and-the-machine-Ceremonials

2. The holidays are on their way. I found this beautiful shift dress at Anthropologie. Gorgeous for a holiday party.































3. H&M Versace will be here November 19th! I blogged previously about this here. Who is excited!?




XX Hilary

(Photographs: IdolatorAnthropologie, H&M.com)

2 comments:

  1. I love your favorite things! So cute!

    -Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary,

    Yay! another fashion blogger in town!! So happy you found me! I'll be stalking your blog for a few days catching up on all your pretty posts. :)

    flimsylindsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...