Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Three FavoritesΔWinter Blues

1. I am in love with the flared skirt on this dress from Topshop. It would be flattering on virtually any body type.



























2. J. Crew's winter wear is to-die-for. I am in love with this blazer and these colored cords. Why not wear them together :).













































3. Of course I love this necklace from Modcloth, who wouldn't? I love turquoise in any form.































What are some of your favorites of the week? I would love to hear from you lovely readers :)

Have an amazing Wednesday! PS I will be having an amazing 21st birthday with some fabulous friends :)
XX Hilary

7 comments:

  1. Nice dress! Thank you for comment my blog :)
    I´m following you just now! If you want follow me too!

    xx
    http://cesttresjoliemode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace because it was designed by one of my favorite bloggers, Bleubird Vintage. I can totally see the vintage inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlie. i LOVE dresses like this. i really need one in every color. it's like a blank canvas. so many possibilities. so excited I found your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the silouette of the first dress. it is so classic and 50's inspired. i also like the metallic blazer paired with the colored jeans, such a statement outfit! thanks for the comment :)


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that navy dress! So simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...