Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Wednesday :) Talking Movies!

Who has a list of movies they want to see for the holiday's? I do, I do! I am dying to see the new movie, "The Descendant's". I have only heard great things about George's performance in this film. One of my favorite actresses, Michelle Williams, will also be arriving on the big screen with, "My Week With Marilyn." I am excited to see a different perspective of who Marilyn is.




What do you all think? Excited?



Have an amazing Wednesday!
XX Hilary

4 comments:

  1. My Week With Marilyn looks sooo good. I'm excited to see it!

    Thanks for swinging by the blog; don't be a stranger! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see My Week With Marilyn!! :)

    - Christina
    http://www.thehappyshopaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad and I are going to see this movie, I'm so excited!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I hope Michelle Williams portrayal of the great Ms Monroe will be great

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...