Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday News: Pinterest or Wanelo?

Okay,
So I am sure everyone has heard about the Pinterest craze.. right? Even though I am a huge fan of Pinterest, I have found an amazing website called Wanelo. It is similar to Pinterest in the fact that you can upload things that interest you. Wanelo links you back to these amazing products so you can make a quick purchase. There are plenty of unique gift ideas as well as fun little gadgets for yourself. Basically anything under the moon that is neat will be in Wanelo.

My Wanelo wishlist :)

Sarah Storage Tower for shoes (OMG shoes)


























We all live in a Tea Submarine



























Mustache straws!





















This wrapping paper will be perfect. Circle the occasion :)






















My lovelies, I would love to hear your opinion. Are you a Pinterest or Wanelo fan?

Have a splendid Tuesday!
XO Hilary

10 comments:

  1. Wow, never heard of Wanelo but after seeing some of the things you found there, I'm going to check it out! I love that shoe tower (and need it) and that great wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definately a pinterest fan, but I hadn't heared of Wanelo before. Will go check it out right now ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw love them both

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely bookmarking the shoe storage picture. Heaven knows I need shoe storage.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh! This could be the start of another obsession!!

    xoxo
    molliee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Wanelo, but I'm off to check it out!! Love the wrapping paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Defiantly Pinterest! I've tried Wanelo before but never got into it. I like to use Pinterest for inspiration more than help shopping, so it's nice to have pictures that arn't of products too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of Wanelo before (what a random name!), but it looks cute. I don't need another obsession though, so I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this post:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanelo's pretty damn exciting!! Thank you lovely!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer Wanelo for sure. Pinterest seems to be down more than it's up. Wanelo is the new Pinterest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...