Friday, October 21, 2011

Just lovely

It is finally Friday! I feel like I have been dreaming about this day all week. Even though the week is never too shabby, the weekend is full of planned/unplanned excitement that I love. Recently, I have found this blog that I absolutely love! Everything Lovely has, well, everything lovely. The posts are perfect with tons of gorgeous photos. Here are some of my favorites!

perfectmadness:

sing me a lullaby (by jackie luo.)








(photographs from Everything Lovely.)
What are you all doing this weekend? I hope it's a great one!
XO Hilary

6 comments:

  1. love love love these photos! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, very inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the second and last images! thanks for the inspiration :)

    Betül

    http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such inspirational pictures for monday morning! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...