Friday, October 28, 2011

Have a Spooky Weekend!

Yes, it is Halloween weekend. I should be excited about going to Halloween parties and seeing everyone dressed up around campus tonight.. What I would really like to do tonight it watch scary movies, make caramel apples, carve pumpkins and hang out with my family and close friends. I think college is forcing me to become a home-body. Since the weeks are so stressful, hanging out at home sounds mighty fine tonight. I would love to hear what fun things you are all doing tonight for the Halloween weekend! What is your favorite traditions?



{This scary photograph was taken in Paris at the Catacombs. I love Paris for many reasons and this was amazing to see}

PS.. I still do not have a costume AHH! Last year I pulled clothes out of my closet and was a hippie. I was a hippie almost every year when I was younger and I still love dressing up as a hippie today. What are you dressing up as?

Have a SPOOKY Halloween weekend!
XX Hilary

2 comments:

  1. I have considered being a hippie many times. I'll probably wear a poodle skirt with some fun accessories, a ponytail, and some lace ankle socks. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...