Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's hard to dance with a devil on your back, Shake him off.

1. I love Rachel Zoe's new line. Her pieces are made to last in your closet, but are still trendy. The cape is perfect with the cinched-in waist.























2. This sweater is beautiful. The color combination is one of my favorites. Shapes sweater is found at Stella McCartney


























3. Asos is always superb! This neoprene pleat skirt is a beaut. Would you guys wear this color?

























4. Last, but not least, I can hardly wait for Florence + the Machine's new album to arrive. In the mean time, here is her new single that I am completely in love with. Amazing.



Have a stupendous Wednesday.. tootles!
XO Hilary

3 comments:

  1. I'd definitely wear that skirt! I've been wanting to wear that color more. I like that sweater too. The pattern is so cool.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is lovely! Both the shape and the color, very cute:) I love Florence & The machine!!:D

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, i would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST!!
    LOVELY BLOG!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT! :O)



    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com
    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...